Mellad, Ezequiel, Roxanna, Oswaldo, Casey, Tamy, Yasmin, Robbie, Jasmine, Lauren, Olga, Bianca, Andrew, Jorge, Ashley, Jonatan
If your name is listed here but you do not want to come, please let Mellad know. These names are based on who responded via e-mail first. As of now this is the maximum, but if any of these people decide not to go, we will have available spots. If you would like to be put on a waiting list, let Mellad know ASAP and he will put you on a list based on a first-come first-served basis.
We will be calling and reserving the cabin this weekend, so please respond ASAP. If people who are on the list do not respond, they will be taken off the list because we need to know who is going so that we can collect the fees for the trip.
More information to follow later this week, including the price of the retreat.
Update: Mellad is still awaiting responses from members who initially signed up. If we do not get enough responses from the people who are going we will have to cancel the retreat due to the price increasing to over $100. As it stands, there are only about 7 people who are confirmed attendees so RESPOND TO MELLAD ASAP!
Update 2: Due to conflicting schedules of many members, the Summer Retreat has been canceled.